Can I Create a Living Trust Using Property in One State and a Notary from Another?

Certainly! You can use whatever address you wish to include as the contact information on your Trust documents. You can also include whatever property you wish to use to fund the Trust, from whatever states or countries in which those properties are located.

But when your Trust documents are completed, you must fulfill the notary requirements for the state in which the Notary resides (i.e. the language must be correct on the Notary sections for that particular state). In most instances, the Notary will inform you if the notary language that appears on the completed Trust documents needs to be revised.

[Get complete details on Standard Legal’s Living Trust legal forms software here.]