Can FSBO Home Sale Documents be Used to Sell Vacant Land?

While most of the For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Home Sale legal forms are geared towards developed property (e.g. property with a house or building), the documents can certainly be used to sell vacant land.

Those forms that are designed for developed property (such as lead paint disclosure) are simply not used.

However, the Real Estate Purchase Agreement, the Disclosure Form, the Offer and Counteroffer forms can and should be used.

The portions of those forms relating to buildings or fixtures can simply be deleted.

See Standard Legal’s FSBO Home Sale legal forms software page for a complete description of the documents.