If One Parent in a Trust Dies and the Other Wants to Change the Terms and Beneficiaries, How Do We Make Those Changes?

The options to revise the terms of an existing Living Trust document are to prepare a written Trust Amendment, or to redraft the entire Trust document in total.

To easily create a new Living Trust document, see Standard Legal’s Living Trust legal forms software package.