Must I Amend My Living Trust if I Move States?

Moving to a different State does not necessarily require a change to the documents or the creation of an Addendum to a Living Trust.

If the Trust was validly created, executed and notarized in one state, it remains valid in the State to which the Grantor has moved.

A Grantor may wish to create an Addendum to the Trust to change references to any State law that applies to the Trust, if the Grantor believes that to be a benefit to the Trust.